Wednesday 16 May 2012

Chinese Culture Project

 Front cover
Chinese Mask
Monkey King
Ok! So I'm finally on my final major project! This one is where we could choose our own topic to base our work on and I chose Chinese Culture because well im Chinese so yeah. I included things into my sketchbook to show a hint of what China is all about. I can't include absolutely everything because there's just too much beauty in the subject. Here is just a couple of pages of what I got so far, I will be uploading more stuff later on in the week. I hope you enjoy them!

Chinese Zodiacs











Here is my update! These are the 12 chinese zodiacs of the chinese calendar. It is the year of the Dragon 2012. I drew these animals using either water colors, pro markers, coloured pencils, paint, drawing inks and pastels. My zodiac is the rooster..unfortunately. Which ones yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment